Heyyy. Mandy finally convinced me to start this thing. I'm not sure how well I'll keep up with it but I'll give it a try.
Jaimisen Update: He's now almost 20 months. He still only has four teeth but definitely has two more coming in on top! They seem to be bothering him unlike the other four did. He actually tells me "ouch. mouth." It's so sad. He also has a cold right now, poor baby; stuffy nose, cough, the works. He starts coughing in the middle of the night sometimes and I get up to give him a drink and some Tylenol but other than that, he acts like nothing is wrong with him; still plays and laughs like he always does. He's talking up a storm and I love communicating with him. He's been putting a lot of sentences together recently and that's really exciting. For Christmas he got a magnetic thing for the fridge that teaches you letters and their sounds. He now knows the letter "M" and the sound it makes! He also knows a lot of his ABC's! He amazes me every single day with the things he learns and picks up on. I never cease to be so, so proud of him.
Megan Update: I am still going to school full time and working part time. This coming up quarter I'm hoping to be taking five classes although right now I'm on the waiting list for one. I'm also a cheer and tumbling coach for a local high school. My little cousin, Caitlynn is a Sophomore on the JV squad, so I get to see her a lot now. Even though the girls drive me nuts sometimes with how amazingly lazy they are, I love them all and always look forward to going to work. I also have a wonderful boyfriend, JD. I met him in January 2008 and we've been dating ever since. Since the day I met him, I've felt so comfortable around him. He never fails to surprise me and always keeps me on my toes. I absolutely love it. Unfortunately, right now he is in Iraq. He left in August for training in LA for a month, then went to Wisconsin for another month of training then onto Iraq. He's doing really, really well. I went about a month without talking to him while he got over there and settled, it was torture. But now he has internet in his room and I talk to him almost every day online. Every once in a while we even get to talk to him on the webcam and Jaimisen loves that. All of the guys in Iraq with JD think Jaimisen is hilarious. I'm just happy Jaimisen is still getting to know who JD is even though he's not here right now. He will be home for Easter for a 15 day break and then home in July/August for good. We can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so glad you decided to start a blog. I would love to be updated and see pics of how everyone is doing!
ReplyDelete